Giving yourself a luxurious at-home facial massage has never been easier!!
Flat jade stones/crystals were used in skincare regimens in ancient China as far back as the 7th century and in India in the middle ages. The traditional practice of Gua sha treatments is still used, where the skin is gently scraped to promote oxygenation and regeneration.
Dual Sides Rose Quartz Roller- The big roller is ideal for neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead while the smaller roller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The roller promotes blood circulation, which can reduce puffiness and wrinkles.
Gua Sha Scraping Stone - scraping a flat jade or rose quartz stone over the skin in upward strokes to relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage.
- Reducing your puffiness & wrinkles by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- De-puffing your skin (eg. Under eye bags) and tightening pores when using your roller after chilling it in fridge.
- Stimulating blood circulation and help contouring your face with healthy glow and firmness.
- Eliminating toxins from your body when massaging lymph nodes of your body.
- Helping to clear stuffy sinuses.
- Boosting the absorption of your skincare products more deeply into your skin.
- Easing tension in overworked muscles especially for jaw clenchers.
- Giving mind soothing and stress-busting power while using after a long hectic day.
- Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique.
- Color will vary slightly from the picture listed.
- Wash face with normal cleansing products.
- Apply any facial creams to your face and neck.
- Use upward motions to move the facial roller / scraping stone gently over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
- Use the facial roller / scraping stone on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use the tool one to three times a week.